30 Days of Kink (Pt. 2)

Day 5. What was your first kinky sexual experience?
Hmm...I would have to say it back in my teens. My senior year of high school I had interesting companionship with an older man. He was the first person I tied up. We were at his place when I teased him saying that he had been naughty (I can't remember why now) but it ended with me tying him with his own tie to a chair and essentially teasing him for a bit.

Day 6. Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy. 
I have a few things I want to try that I'd consider weird but my most recent one has been on human doll play. I find it highly erotic to think about completely controlling someone for a day from morning to night. What appeals to me even further is that I want a human doll who can only say a few phrases all day (like the dolls with pull strings) and that essentially whatever I make them do goes. I saw a special about men and love dolls...which are great if you're into that but I think the actual human doll play pushes that up to another level. 

Day 7. What's your favorite toy? 
My favorite toy I no longer have, I've yet to replace it. But it use to be my pair of vampire gloves. They are gloves that have short, tiny spikes on the palm of them. The sensation play with these are amazing! Not to mention you can create a light prick or really give your partner something to yell about if you apply more pressure.

Day 8. Post a kinky image you find erotic.
















This image really speaks to me as I often parade around the house bottomless. And when I do have a submissive doing things for me, I like to grope, fondle, and just generally let it be known that their body belongs to me when in my presence.

Day 9. Post a kink related song or music image you enjoy.
I often can be found blasting Lady Gaga's song "I Like It Rough", I love the lines:

"I'm shiny and I know it
Don't know why you want to blow it
Need a man who likes it rough
Likes it rough, likes it rough"

Even though the song isn't about anything kink, I found those lyrics to fit when I need them.

Day 10. What are your hard limits? 
Mine are the usual, no water sports, scat, children, blood, infidelity. Those things I cannot compromise on.

Day 11. What are your views on the ethics of kink?
For me I believe as long as things are safe, sane, and consensual and no one is getting emotionally or mentally scarred then who am I to judge? BDSM relationships and interests are no different than vanilla relationships and interests--they are complicated and unique in their own right. If it works for the individual(s) involved then I don't see any harm.


Remember if you want to participate in your own 30 Days of Kink, follow this link!