Podcast - 5 "Polyamory & Navigating The Scene As A Non-Poly"



Needing to know more about polyamory and how it works within the scene? Take a listen to 'Polyamory and Navigating The Scene As A Non-Poly Person'. I'll also answer one Kinky Question of The Day (KQOTD) from a reader.

Here are the podcast highlights (Note: Entire episode is Poly based)...

** 12:40- 13:05 - Interlude

** 17:13 - Kinky Question of The Day "As a vanilla person, can I ask my kinky girlfriend to curb her kinky activities?"

** 23:40 - Next podcasat topics---Finding your role in BDSM and how to embrace your role without roleplaying

Also, this podcast will not run weekly as I had originally planned and will instead run monthly. If there are any topics you'd like me to discuss please feel free to let me know!

Links
PolyMatchMaker
BeyondTwo
Lovemany
Openminded
Poly-Date

Feel free to listen below...

LISTEN HERE