And I was smiled upon...

I was beginning to think that I might have picked the wrong fetish to pursue...

My less than enthusiastic dealings with many of the men who have messaged me on Collarme was starting to take a toll on my optimistic outlook.

But then I discovered something....
The Video Chatrooms =)

I have found a great new past-time and and even better way to communicate with people (especially if locally) rather than sending random messages back and forth. I have met a lot of fun people who are interesting and cute too!

Then something even better happened...
I met someone tonight from the site.

He was exactly as he said he was (for once), and possibly more. He's very sweet, has his heart in the right place and more importantly he is very willing to serve this Mistress in any way I see fit. As much as that turns me on I am just excited nonetheless to have found someone who wasn't:

A) In another country
B) Over 35
C) Unattractive
D) Married
E) All of the above

I spoke with the bf tonight about it, before I meet with my potential slave, and he still stands by his decision that he is "okay" with anything I do in this realm. I'm very surprised because even though he, himself, is submissive in nature I thought he wouldn't agree to me having a slave or sub. But, alas he has been very supportive in his adventures into the BDSM world with me. I know he doesn't quite understand it and doesn't participate in it, but the fact that he lets me (well let's be honest no man lets me do anything!) practice and he's accepting of it and that's what really counts.

I will sleep easy tonight knowing that Friday I will see my potential slave again...