A new year, new beginnings

I haven't thought about BDSM really in a couple weeks. I have been successfully distracting myself with the likes of mini-road trips, impromptu parties and dance clubs, and my new favorite addiction...Fratpad.

For those of you who don't know what
Fratpad is, it's a lovely site catered towards the gay men (or kinky straight woman) that showcases lovely frat-aged boys all living in a house together. They take shifts and chat with their viewers, do private shows, and generally have fun with each other. If you haven't checked it out I suggest you do so immediately, just to see what it's all about at least. It's the best holiday present so far!

In regards to my BDSM dealings I've been keeping a distance from the thoughts and my new found friends who are into it. Although, I recently got in a discussion about what my plans were in regards to moving forward. I was surprised to learn that someone who has never tried BDSM would be willing to try it for/with me.

This may be something worth pondering....