Slaving ain't easy...

8 months is a long time for anything to happen.

You can conceive and practically have a child
Take a mini road trip that sweeps you up and you extend your stay
Get over a bad breakout of herpes
Lose 30 lbs
Or even stop talking to your friends and obtain a new circle of people...all within that time frame.

One thing I have found you can not do in 8 months, no matter how hard you try, is to find a slave. Somehow this coveted treasure eludes me.

I don't remember it being this hard on the West Coast to find someone very much in the scene (by scene I refer to the S&M scene) the way I am. And, I don't think I'm that hardcore into the scene. My interests are pretty mild (I think) compared to most *Dommes or Mistresses.

I'm not into:

  • Mommy/Child role play
  • Crossdressing
  • Public humiliation
  • Female supremacy
  • Fisting
  • Pony/Puppy play
  • Heavy CBT
  • Watersports
I've noticed a lot of Dommes seek to degrade their slaves or submissives, whereas I feel I just want to expose and employ their given nature. I am naturally aggressive and Dominant, therefore I get along better with people who are submissive. People who won't disagree with me or want to stand toe-to-toe all the time (i.e. other Dominant natured people). I like the lighter sides of BDSM and the internal aspects.

I very much enjoy:
  • Collars
  • Light bondage/Mental bondage
  • Exhibitionism
  • *Objectification
  • Begging
  • Blindfolds
  • Spanking (I love the sound it makes!)
  • Obedience Training
Well I guess the only thing to do is to try different avenues to find the one I seek. Granted I do have a boyfriend now. But, honestly I have been searching for a sub/slave much longer than a boyfriend. I am not sure how my new boyfriend will feel when I do obtain someone to worship the ground I walk on...