TMI Tuesday #194

I've missed a few but these seemed interesting!

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
In my bedroom as a teenager. My parents were actually home and sleeping at the time...though it was 2am after all.

2. How often do you lie?
Apparently more often than I think. But on the flipside sometimes I am charmingly honest.

3. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
Definitely smart. I think good looking people might be given more opportunities to prove themselves but it's the smart people who usually end up making a difference.
(And even though I say "definitely" so confidently I did hesitate because I have gotten many breaks due to my looks)

4. Have you ever passed out or suffered memory loss from drinking too much?
I have passed out and had memory loss from drinking 3 times. The first time it was really scary and I didn't want to do it again but somehow I've managed to =/

5. Top or bottom?
Depends on what we're talking about *winkwink*
Sex: top
Cheerleading pyramid: bottom

Bonus: Do you have any catalogs for toys/videos/lingerie delivered to your home?
No. I usually order online or go to the place I'd like to get those things.



TMI Tuesdays