Further down the rabbit hole...

I've been neglecting my blog. It wasn't on purpose and believe me, this blog has become a somewhat therapeutic release that I desire. It's just the past two weeks has been an ebb and flow of things; friends, family, life.  

The week before last (the week following the drunken sex with my former) I spent the entire week with him. He was on vacation and I was lucky enough to occupy his time. We talked, we drank (God, did we drink!), and of course there was more sex. I noticed immediately that drunken or not my Domme tendencies were prevalent. And since we were not together as Mistress and slave, I found it necessary if not down-right polite to ask him before I did anything too 'Mistressy' to him. 

Of course he said yes, he never says no to me, and so I scratched him, bit him, sucked his tongue, hummed with his cock in my mouth, and fucked him into a frenzy. I think the entire week we were together his dick never got soft haha. I've been reading a good training manual and book called "Erotic Slavehood" and it's a very interesting insight into a sub/slave's mind. The reading is good but I know that my former and I have to work together as people, as a couple (if we choose), before BDSM can be reintroduced into our lives. As it stands now (the end of this week), I know in my heart I have some important decision and soul-searching to do. Life cannot always be all tease and denial...  

So, we shall see where this wicked winding road leads us.