A walk in the park


I was walking in the city today when I couldn't help but notice a couple in the park. The female of the pair was looking over her shoulder at something as the male bent down to tie her shoelace. This was a minor but selfless gesture that made me smile. I was probably more excited than I should have been to see a man on his knees. I admit it's been far too long but I didn't realize I had missed it so much.

The idea of a man on his knees for me again made me tingle!
I genuinely miss having my slave at my feet. But more than that I just miss having him around and spending time with him on a personal level.

I doubt the couple in the park had any idea the message that they were conveying to me with a simple act such as tying ones shoe. It makes me giggle when I think of what a dirty mind I have sometimes...