In his words #1

“Did you bring what I asked?” Miss L asked me Sunday night.

I didn’t exactly have the words to tell her that I had gone through my house and bagged all of my male underwear and put them in a shopping bag per her instructions. So I simply handed the bag over to her.

“Yes, Miss L.”

“Good,” she said. She took the bag and put it down near the ottoman where I normally kneel.

She went straight into my testing. I had to learn all of my submissive positions for that day, and it was my first official test as her submissive-in-training and I could see the sparkle in her eye.

What followed was a quick lightning round of positions, and I quickly did each one, hoping that I had remembered correctly and did it fast enough to please her. I wanted to do well that night and I had studied several times throughout the week.

She checked off each position as I completed them, making notes about each part of the test. After we were finished, she told me she would be posting the test results on her blog after I left, so that I would know how I did. I hoped it was well.

“Get on your hands and knees,” She said. I complied, feeling how exposed I was.

She began to spank, pinch and bite me. Mostly on my bottom, which was arching high into the air. I felt so exposed. So vulnerable. And as her long fingernails traced their way over my reddening bottom and between my spread cheeks, I could feel myself getting hard.

“Oh, is someone enjoying this,” She asked.

“Yes Miss L. Very much.”

And she continued, spanking and biting and kneading. Every so often she would reach in between my legs and stroke my cock for a minute before letting go, getting me more and more worked up. I kept my eyes closed half the time.

“Do you want to cum?” She asked.

“Yes Miss L, I really do.” I said.

“If you cum you need to lick it all up. Do you think you can do that?” She asked.

At the moment I knew I wanted to. I had never done it before, but I knew it was something she wanted to see, and it was something I had always been too scared or ashamed to try. I nodded my head and agreed. She ordered me into the sitting position and told me to stroke myself. I started, getting myself harder and harder.

“Faster slut."

I picked up the pace, and before I knew it, I was spurting into my hand. More cum than I had in a while. I caught it in gobs on my hand. I looked up and locked eyes with her for a moment, and I looked at my hand and started lapping it up, making sure I got as much of it as possible in my first try.

“Good boy,” Miss L said.

It tasted like paste, and it lacked a lot of flavor. It was sticky and thick, and as I finished licking my hand, I realized it would probably not be the last time I tasted myself (it wasn’t!).

“Did you enjoy that?” Miss L asked?

“Yes, Miss L.”

“Good, do you want a drink?” she asked. One of the qualities I adored in my Mistress was that I knew she cared about me, and showed it in all sorts of small ways. I was thirsty, and she let me get a drink as we moved into the next portion of the evenings entertainment – board games! We were beginning the training for next week-Know Your Mistress.

We played a game based on gender roles and I was on the female team, while Mistress and her roommate were on the male team. For the next 45 minutes or so we did our best to finish a game based on negative gender stereotypes and flawed assumptions about gender, laughing almost the whole time. Mistress has a great laugh too.

Whenever I made a particular sexist joke, she would pinch my bare thigh, reminding me that I was playing the game in an undershirt and panties.

We moved onto Scattergories, which I had never played, but had a blast. I recommend it for anyone looking for word games to play and not for a 3 hour long board game. It was a blast. (I won!).

But after that, it was the end of the evening, and before I left, Miss L gave me some panties to wear throughout the week.

After all, I had given her all my boy underwear.

But I am sure you already know that.

writer sub



Edited for approval by: Mistress L