TMI Tuesday #186

Ahh, I almost missed it =) But getting it in under the wire before midnight! More into the mind of this Mistress...

1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself?
-From my Mom, I definitely see my sometimes "overly" giving nature. Often resulting in spreading myself too thin; which can be a good or bad thing.
-From my Dad I think I get his temper and tendancy to hold things in and then sorta explode. I've been trying for years to not fall into that pattern.

2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)?
Hahahaha...me, a Mistress....with children? Don't make me laugh again.

3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk?
I never actually got that talk. My parents just said "If you get pregnant, you get kicked out of the house. Period" That was enough explaination for me.

4. What was your favorite childhood book?
"The Giving Tree". I still have my orginial copy. Now that I've re-read it as an adult I realize it's slightly depressing...

5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature?
Hmm...I could never really narrow that down to just one =)

Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child?
"Whatever you do, enjoy your childhood and freedom. Don't grow up too fast."

Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be?
"Girl Gone Wild!"

TMI Tuesdays