@ my beck & call

Thursday night was a pleasant night, filled with tiny surprises throughout. =)

I had a busy, busy day. I attended a privately run BDSM costume party in Philly to photograph the event. The drive there was fun (I find driving very relaxing), the party was astonishing for such a small get-together, and the costumes were just great. I am however not able to post any pictures due to release forms (insert crowd "awww"). If you're reading this and I met you at the party please don't feel shy about saying 'hi'! It was a pleasure meeting all the new and interesting faces. But, I had to leave the party early to head back to DC. I was meeting my slave for a bit and then picking up the bf from his out of state bus ride to see me for the weekend. 

I came home, showered off the scent of heavy perfumes, sweat, leather, and a lot of sexual tension. I texted my slave that he was to come over and be waiting in his spot if I was still in the shower washing my hair. He was to stay there until I was finished. Luckily for him once he arrived at my apartment after work I was finished showering and such. He immediately put on his collar and leash (God, I love seeing him in it), and went to his spot until I called him in.

He had texted me earlier, "On my way over with bad news."

Now, I don't know about you but when I hear someone say "bad news" my mind immediately goes for the worse...at least that way if it's not the worst I am pleasantly surprised. So at the moment the worst I could think of was that he was moving out of country (he is from another country) and going back home. I hate to admit that however brief it was, there was a tightening in my chest at the thought of not being able to have him. So when I called him into the room I was sitting in I asked him,

"So tell me what this bad news is already"

To which he replied, "Please Mistress don't be mad or angry at me..."

I scrunched up my face in anticipation of what was to come.

"I lost my necklace, I can't find it." He said with slight panic in his voice.

Oh, just the damn necklace I thought in relief. Not that this necklace isn't important but it's not on the same scale as potentially losing your slave. The "necklace" we speak of is a set of necklaces that we decided to exchange when I took my slave as mine in training. They are a very elegant yet simple form of daytime collar that we wear at all times. He had not worn it the past two times I saw him and I had let it slide. But really if my slave forgets his (he is only allowed to remove it shower or swim) then he gets punished. Which is what happened next.

"Go to the bedroom and get in the punishment position," I said as sternly as I could muster. 

Granted he was in trouble and I was pretty annoyed that he'd lost the necklace we promised to wear and cherish, I was more excited that I'd get to spank him. I am not one of those Mistresses who hits their slaves just for the hell of it. I've got to have a good enough reason...good enough at least to me before I exhibit anything beyond general hair pulling, nipple biting, light smacking and the likes. This was exactly that. It would be the first time my slave would be punished.

I waited a few moments before walking to the bedroom where he half laid across the bed, ass in the air, hands over his head. I looked for my favorite leather paddle and tapped it a few times on my hand as I spoke to myself 

"This should be good" I muttered.

I walked over to my slave, rubbed his back then yanked down his boxers exposing his bare bottom. I took the paddle in my right hand and a handful of his hair in my left.

"Tell me you're sorry" I commanded.

SMACK! Before he could answer "I'm sorry Mistress."

"Louder!" I raised my voice.

"I'm SORRY Mistress," he repeated.

SMACK!

This time he jumped a little. "Tell me what you're sorry for" I tested him.

"I'm sorry for losing the necklace," he responded weakly.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The black, leather paddle become one with my hand.

"That's right that you're sorry, tell me again" I stated again.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry," this time I knew he meant it.

I smacked him a bit harder. He jumped at contact of the paddle and his ass.

"You are sorry. You are being disrespectful to your Mistress. You wear this necklace for a reason, what is that reason?" I asked him as I rubbed his back slowly in circles.

"I wear it to remind me that I am yours. You own me Mistress" he said.

This was an acceptable response. I smacked him a few more times for good measure, pulled up his boxers and then told him to get into the worshipping position. He did so immediately. I told him to stay in that position and count to 60 and then come to me in the living room.

After a minute he arrived in with a smile on his face. "Thank you Mistress" he said to me as he sat by my feet to rub them.

He is a good slave.

And it is for that reason that I permitted to get more than tipsy with him. He brought alcohol over and we had planned to drink lightly. We played a video game (he sucked haha), and drank beer and took shots. I do not know what other Mistresses do with slaves but I have found if I can connect with my slaves on more than a M/s level I receive better performances from them. So we drank and since I had not eaten since Philly all the alcohol I consumed was going straight to me. I ordered my slave to make me a cheese sandwich, which he did in a timely fashion but it was too late. The drinks were already taking affect. We talked and soon I began rubbing on him. This week he is going thru a masturbation training regime, where he is not to touch himself or orgasm unless the regime calls for it, which I know it doesn't until Saturday. Some days it specifies he can come close to orgasming but not complete it. One day he is to only rub himself on objects around his home.

"What's your task today?" I asked slyly.

"No touching or rubbing myself" he stated honestly.

I told him to get on his knees. "Well it says you can't touch or rub yourself, it doesn't say your Mistress can't," I teased as I reached inside his boxers and lightly grazed his cock with my fingertips.

"Yes Mistress" he said aloud.

I proceeded to tease him to no end. Describing to him how much I wanted to suck his cock but wouldn't. I held his dick in my mouth thru his boxers as he moaned continuously.

He knows how wet I get talking about going down on him so he pushed me back in the chair, which actually fell to the ground with me in it. I started giggling, drunk laughter as he spread my legs open. He rammed two fingers into my wet pussy and wriggled them around. I moaned softly to let him know that I was enjoying his touch. He inserted another finger. This time I moaned louder.

"Please Mistress, let me taste you" he begged.

"No" I said.
"Please Mistress, please," he begged again.
"No. And no matter how drunk I get tonight you are not to go down on me" I ordered half slurring.

"Yes Mistress, of course" he whispered as he began to fuck me again with his fingers.

I sat up (as best I could) and took his fingers into my mouth then sucked his nipples as he slid them back into me. 


We were like this for some time. Letting the ebb and flow of our sexual desire sway us in adjoining directions. It was a good feeling. At some point I made him bow down so I could take pictures of him. The drunken pictures of my slave actually weren't so bad.

Then I realized that I had lost all track of time.

"Shit, what time is it?" I asked frantically pulling my black silk skirt back up over my thighs.

"Umm...I dunno Mistress, I am sorry, let me look" my slave answered.

I realized that I was suppose to be at the station to pick up the bf 25 minutes ago.

"Shit, shit, shit...this is your fault slave" I said as I tried and failed to stand.

"Yes Mistress" was his response. He came to my side and helped me stand up.

I made him come with me to pick up the bf because I was still tipsy and worried that my driving would not be at its best. He begged not to come; as he likes to avoid any awkwardness with the bf but I told him he had no other option, so he did as he was told.

Once back home with the bf and slave I told my slave he could leave. I gave him the usual orders:
-Drive home slow and carefully (my slave has a lead foot and likes to disobey road signs)
-Text me when he got home
-Call me the following day

We kissed and I let him leave. Now I went in to the bf. He was tired from the 4.5 hour trip but still managed to give me a proper fucking later that night/morning. As hard as I tried not to, I did think about my slave watching me fuck the bf while he sat in his corner. I hope the couple I met who were into cuckolding and BDSM haven't rubbed off on me haha.

Hmmm...