Kneepads? Check!

I've been on my knees a lot this weekend. And yes, get your mind in the gutter. This weekend the bf came down from out of state and it was his birthday. Definitely occasion to get on my knees and give him mind-exploding blowjobs (he'd describe it like that if he could speak while getting them). Since I first held a cock in my mouth I knew there would be no going back. Life would not be the same ever again now that I knew what a "blowjob" was. That was when I was 15 and I had several initial questions: -Why don't they call it a suckjob since that's what you're really doing? -What is lockjaw? -Should I touch the balls? -How do I avoid drooling? -What are some techniques for teeth placement? It's funny to think back to a time when I really analyzed blowjobs. But this is how I am. When I find something I enjoy, I try my hardest to perfect it. 

So I practiced often. First on inanimate objects that couldn't give any feedback, good or bad, then I moved on to my boyfriends. Most of them said I was doing fine...but I wanted to be "amazing", "fucking hot", and "don't stop". I quickly learned that the more cock I sucked the better I got at it. And most important I really really enjoyed having a dick in my mouth. In high school I was a cheerleader. I was popular. I had no trouble finding willing suckees. I sucked dicks like lollipops! I often had guys comment on my DSL and it all went uphill from there.  

But I noticed that guys started to get lazy on their end. Men, if a woman is willing to suck your cock (and enjoy it!) then remember these simple three rules: 1. Wash, wash, wash! Clean your cock! We'd rather taste soap than dick cheese 2. Don't put your hand on the back of heads unless asked. We know which direction to go 3. Tell us BEFORE you come! Don't try the "Oops it just happened" crap. It'll be your first and last blowjob guaranteed I guess I'm just saying all and all to this day there's nothing I find more erotic than sucking a nice cock for 25 minutes or more. So that was my present to the bf. If you're reading this...Happy Birthday babe! And Happy Birthday to the other birthdays this weekend also!